Vanessa Megan Rose and Calendula Moisture + Face Cream (50ml) is packed with nourishing certified organic oils and extracts. Its rich, velvety texture absorbs easily into the skin, soothing and moisturising dehydrated, tired and sensitive skin types. It is known to help assist redness in skin tone, particularly good for rosacea and dry skin. Rose and Chamomile Face Cream is also a great night cream for normal skin types.
This hydrating face cream contains jojoba oil, hemp seed oil, chamomile extract, calendula extract, rose maroc essential oil, vitamin E, olive squalane and aloe vera.
- Jojoba oil has properties that are the closest to our own skins sebum therefore when applied to the skin it penetrates easily, without leaving a greasy or tacky feeling, this oil helps the skin to be pliant keeping it elastic and has even shown the ability to reduce wrinkles or minimise fine lines.
- Hemp seed oil is high in omega-3 essential fatty acids, hempseed oil is a moisturising, emollient, that is non-greasy, fast penetrating, protective and anti-ageing.
- Chamomile is an emollient that soothes the irritation of dry skin, making it refreshing and purifying. Chamomile has the antiseptic and anti-inflammatory active Bisabolol which is known to reduce the appearance of reddening and is used as a soothing active for damaged or irritated skin including eczema and psoriasis.
- Calendula has moisturising properties due to its saponin and mucilage content, making it ideal in formulations for dry, irritated or delicate skin types. It helps protect from the drying effects of the sun.
- Rose Maroc essential oil is soothing quality is known to be helpful for inflamed skin and is a valuable treatment for treating broken thread veins.
- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that can penetrate through layers of skin, it can also promotes collagen production which helps keep the skin look young and supple.
- Olive squalane hydrates, softens, protects and helps in the regeneration of skin, helping to reduce wrinkles and assist in maintaining healthy skin.
- Aloe Vera enhances the activity of Fibroblasts. Fibroblasts are special cells found in the skin that create collagen and elastin, which keep skin full and supple.